UPDATE MARCH 26, 2020:
Together we find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances with COVID-19. Things are moving quickly and this pandemic is affecting all of our communities, our families and our way of life.
We are staying consistent with the advice of our government and public health officials and limiting contact as much as possible, including our in home technicians. Here are some ways that PDQ Repair is at your service and keeping you safe.
- Our supervisors are reinforcing public heath guidelines with every employee including in-home technicians. Please know that if employees are feeling unwell, they are not to report to work.
- When setting up service, you may be asked a series of questions regarding your and your families health. Our technicians will not enter any home where anyone is sick.
- When your technician enters your home, they will practice social distancing by attempting to maintain distance staying at least six feet away from everyone at all times. We ask that you reciprocate by maintaining at least six feet of distance from our technicians.
- Our technicians have increased safety measures in your home. You’ll notice that our technicians may request to wash their hands before and after servicing your appliance.
- As always, our technicians will wear gloves and shoe covers. We will use fresh gloves every time and dispose of them immediately upon leaving a customer home. We want you to feel safe in knowing that we will not be bringing anything with us from a prior customers home to yours.
- We have given our technicians new guidelines for customer interactions to help keep them and you safe at this time. For example, you may be asked to verbally confirm your agreement rather than physically sign your name.
We are here to help you – we know how critical it is that your homes and residences are operating as normal including your laundry machines, refrigerators, stoves and ovens, which is why we’re committed to keeping our business open to serve you.
UPDATE MARCH 13, 2020
We would like to provide you with an update on how we at PDQ Repair Services are addressing the challenges of the coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are being proactive with our employees to best serve their and our customers needs all while closely monitoring the evolving situation.
We will rely on public health guidance/recommendations to make the best decisions for the health of our customers, employees and their families. This means that we will not dispatch anyone who is ill with a fever, cough or shortness of breath or has been in contact with someone with these symptoms. In addition, all employees are required to wash their hands regularly with soap and water for at least 26-30 seconds or to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Anyone with the above symptoms will be asked to stay home for your protection as well as ours.
We are currently open as usual to serve our customers. We have not been informed of any cases or exposure by any of our employees to the virus. However, we understand that in the current environment, some of our customers may not wish to have us in their homes. We welcome you to call our office at anytime to have your appointment cancelled or rescheduled.
We are committed to take the necessary actions to help support our customers, employees and the community in this challenging time. We are privileged to serve you and our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 360-719-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org