OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We know that there are somethings you cannot live without. Cooking, laundry and refrigeration appliances are essential for keeping us clothed and fed. Without our major appliances, staying healthy and safe would be nearly impossible. That’s why we’re following all CDC guidelines in order to continue running service calls during this difficult time.
We are privileged to serve you and our community. We are being proactive with our employees to best serve their and our customers needs all while following the public health recommendations for our local communities.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
We are committed to take the necessary actions to help support our customers, employees and the community in this challenging time. We will not dispatch anyone who is ill with a fever, cough or shortness of breath or has been in contact with someone with these symptoms. In addition, all employees are required to wash their hands regularly with soap and water for at least 26-30 seconds or to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Anyone with the above symptoms will be asked to stay home for your protection as well as ours.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
We take your safety and the safety of our employees seriously. We want to keep you safe and limit the possibility of anyone catching the virus. But don’t just take our word for it. Read our customer reviews during the pandemic to see how PDQ Repair Services goes above and beyond for you!
what we are doing to keep you safe
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Here are some ways that PDQ Repair is at your service and keeping you safe.
- Our supervisors are reinforcing public heath guidelines with every employee including in-home technicians. Please know that if employees are feeling unwell, they are not to report to work.
- When setting up service, you may be asked a series of questions regarding your and your families health. Our technicians will not enter any home where anyone is sick.
- When your technician enters your home, they will practice social distancing by attempting to maintain distance staying at least six feet away from everyone at all times. We ask that you reciprocate by maintaining at least six feet of distance from our technicians.
- Our technicians have increased safety measures in your home. You’ll notice that our technicians may request to wash their hands before and after servicing your appliance.
- As always, our technicians will wear gloves and shoe covers. We will use fresh gloves every time and dispose of them immediately upon leaving a customer home. We want you to feel safe in knowing that we will not be bringing anything with us from a prior customers home to yours.
- We have given our technicians new guidelines for customer interactions to help keep them and you safe at this time. For example, you may be asked to verbally confirm your agreement rather than physically sign your name.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL
If you don’t feel well or do not feel comfortable with an in-home repair, we welcome you to call our office at anytime to have your appointment cancelled or rescheduled.
We have not been informed of any cases or exposure by any of our employees to the virus. However, we understand that in the current environment, some of our customers may not wish to have us in their homes. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling 360-719-4810 in Washington or 503-444-9340 in Oregon.